Aveda Products, Lifestyle
Dear Vegan Friends, Aveda Works For You!
Aveda as a brand has an overwhelming number of vegan products! With the exception of a few products, all their color, haircare, skincare, and bodycare products are completely vegan. Since the list of products that are vegan is so overwhelming, we decided instead to give a shorter list of the products that are NOT vegan-friendly.
- Lip Saver SPF
- Lip Shine
- Light Elements Shaping Wax
- Light Elements Texturizing Crème
- Lip Glaze
- Lip Tint SPF 15
- Nourish-Mint Renewing Lip Treatment
- Nourish-Mint Sheer Mineral Lip Color
- Nourish-Mint Smoothing Lip Color
- Uruku Lip Pigment
- Uruku Color Gloss
- Men’s Pure-Formance Firm Hold Gel
- Pure Abundance Volumizing Clay Conditioner
- Pure Abundance Volumizing Hair Spray
- Pure Abundance Volumizing Hair Potion
- Pure Abundance Volumizing Shampoo
Aveda has stated that their goal is to use all plant and flower derived ingredients, but they currently cannot find replacements for the ingredients honey and beeswax.
Fun Fact: Aveda is proudly a cruelty free brand! Every product of Aveda’s is tested on people, NOT animals. So not only are they good for us, they’re good for the bunnies!